At Class Fundraising we are taking all of the necessary measures and following government advise and legislation to ensure we can work together with our customers conscientiously and safely.
We have adopted extra measures so we are doing everything we can as a company to ensure the safety of our customers and employees. These measures include:
- Temperature and symptom checks before we start work and checking every 4 hours.
- Extra hourly cleaning measures.
- Readily available PPE for all members of our team.
- Working with our suppliers and couriers to ensure they are working to high safety standards.
- Working from home where possible.
- Installing all necessary sanitiser stations.
- Where possible creating work bubbles.
- Cleaning in between each shift change and regular hourly and daily cleaning in other areas of workshops and offices.
- The installation of screens, zones and one way systems to separate staff where possible.
Whilst we know that the current pandemic is difficult for many of you, you can be assured that the projects we run can be carried out safely.